Foam Types: Polyethylene Foam
Standard Sizes: Full and Half Sheets
Thicknesses: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", and 2"
Polyethylene foam is a strong and resilient closed‐cell foam, ideally suited as a shock‐absorbing material in packaging and padding. Polyethylene closed‐cell foam is available in sheets, cylinders, and tubes that are great for expansion joint filler (backer rod), insulation, buoyancy components, and packaging. Polyethylene foam's versatility can be seen across a wide range of applications, from archery targets and long‐term storage, to sill plate gaskets and bond breaker in masonry work. It is also made in an Anti‐Static formulation for the storage, packaging, and transportation of sensitive electronics.
- Closed-cell, chemically cross-linked structure
- Excellent buoyancy
- Superb strength and tear resistance
- Excellent shock absorption
- Impervious to mildew, mold, rot, and bacteria
- Superior chemical and grease resistance