Polyethylene foam roll is a chemically cross‐linked foam that offers aesthetic appeal in addition to a wide range of performance characteristics. Its smooth surface, uniform consistency, superior physical and chemical properties, and low water absorption and vapor transmission make polyethylene roll stock a versatile, dependable solution for many demanding applications. It functions as thermal insulation, acoustic barriers, package inserts, and vehicle headliner padding. It's also used in specialty products like table pads, running shoes, prosthetic devices, and EKG pads.
- Good mechanical properties
- Good for sound-deadening
- Low water absorption and vapor transmission
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Smooth, aesthetically pleasing surface
- Nontoxic and contains no CFCs, HCFCs, or hydrocarbon blowing agents
- Similar to Volara in USA, Alveolit in Europe, Softlon in Japan and Australia.
Color options (white, charcoal) can be selected after clicking "Add to Cart."